Theme for 2016: "Holy Spirit, Why not Here, Why not Us, and Why not Now?"
Crusaders For Christ Evangelistic Church
Bishop David S. Hill, Pastor
Pastor David Hill's Vision for the Church:
That we will...
1. Prosper and be in health, even as our souls prosper. (3 John 2)
2. Work the works of God. (John 6:28, Mark 16:17-18)
3. Evangelize. (Matt 10:1, 7-8)
4. Make disciples. (Matt.28:19-20)
5. To see our people - young, seniors, singles and married couples - established in the faith. (2 John 1:4)
Under the pastorate of the late Apostle Thelma R. Malone, Crusaders for Christ Evangelistic Church, was founded in 1972, and was housed on North 60th Street in West Philadelphia. The church was known as a place where the word of God was preached with the demonstration of the power of God.
As the ministry continued to grow, the Lord blessed the church to move into a new building at its current location. Vibrant ministries such as convalescent home, street witnessing, missions, and feeding the hungry started under her leadership. Additionally, a number of churches were birthed in Bridgeton, NJ, Ghana, West Africa, and in other areas.
Apostle Malone went home to be with the Lord in September of 2007. Building upon the foundation laid by her, Apostle David S. Hill is carrying out his vision for the ministry.
Apostle Thelma R. Malone, Founder